How to Claim your Attendance Badge for the London IC Meetup Party
This article explains all the steps that you need to take in order to claim and collect the limited edition NFT badge.
So, you’ve attended the IC Meetup Event in London and are now curious about how to collect the attendance badge. Well, you’ve come to the right place. This article explains all the steps that you need to take in order to claim and collect the limited edition NFT badge.
First steps: Initialization
- Set up your InfinitySwap wallet. In order to get whitelisted to claim the badge, you will need to use the Infinity Swap wallet. Please note that this requirement is specific only to this event and this particular badge. For detailed instructions on how to setup your own Infinity Swap wallet, follow the instructions at this link.
- Once your InfinitySwap wallet is fully setup, copy your Principle ID or Account ID number into this form in order to get on the whitelist. We suggest doing this within 24 hours of the conclusion of Token2049. Therefore, please register for the whitelist by November 14th, at 23:59 UTC.
- We will inform the community via our OpenChat channel when the badges are ready to be claimed.
Second Steps: Claiming the Badge
- You may either visit this link for direct access to the badge, or simply visit Yumi.io, click on ICOAT (Internet Computer On-Chain Attendance Token), and manually locate the badge for the IC London Meetup. This is what the badge looks like:
2. Connect your InfinitySwap wallet to Yumi by clicking the ‘Connect Wallet’ button in the top right. Make sure to use the same wallet account to connect to that marketplace that you used to sign up for the whitelist.
3. Once you are whitelisted and your wallet is connected to the marketplace, you’ll see a “Claim” button on the badge’s page. You’re almost there! Go ahead and click the button and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Once claimed, you will be able to view this NFT both in your wallet and on your Yumi profile page. Congrats, you did it!
Please note that the deadline to claim this badge is December 9th, 2022 at 17:30 UTC. The badge will not be able to be claimed after this deadline.
We hope this brief article was helpful in guiding you how to setup your wallet, get whitelisted, and claim this attendance badge. If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to us either on our Discord server or on Twitter. Happy collecting!
*Published as part of a joint marketing initiative with our partner Yumi, taken from their Medium page.