InfinitySwap and Dmail Network have announced their intention to collaborate on a variety of different levels in order to bring further value to the Internet Computer ecosystem.
Dmail Network is a Web 3.0-based collaborative platform that integrates the functions of message communication, asset management, data storage, plus a workspace, amongst other things.
The ultimate goal of Dmail is to be a fundamental infrastructure tool and DID for users to enter the Web 3.0 era and to be a bridge that links Web 2.0 users to easily use blockchain services.
Dmail has raised seed and strategic funding from Amino Capital, Hashkey Capital, Draper Dragon, Spark Digital, Outliers Fund, OIG VC, and another 20+ top global VCs. Additionally, Dmail is the winner of the 2021 Wanxiang Hackathon, further emphasizing the team’s solid backing and credentials.
The Dmail testnet eventually went live on June 1st thanks to the hard work of all Dmail staff over the past few months, especially the intense debugging preparations over the last month or so.
The newly launched Dmail testnet has the following features:
1. Dmail can interact with any mailbox, making cross-communication with Web 3.0 and Web 2.0 entities possible. You will be able to send and receive emails from anyone on any email service, regardless of the service provider.
2. Support for InfinitySwap, Plug, and Internet Identity login.
3. Settings will display the NFT domain account(s) owned in your Dmail account, and you will be able to choose one of them to bind with PID as your own mailbox domain account.
4. Support for the temporary saving of unsent drafts.
5. Allows the viewing of sent emails in the outbox and the ability to edit even after sending.
6. An autosave function for recently used contacts and addresses.
7. Improved security features, like double verification of account and identity when interacting with Dmail for the first time.
8. Basic 200MB storage space (which will include users being able to send up to 20 emails daily, with support for text, picture, audio, and video attachments).
9. Allows outgoing mail attachments of up to 3MB though doesn’t support attachment downloads of 3MB and above.
Dmail will also be upgrading the overall user interface and capabilities so that you can carry out functions like batch operations, mark important conversations, flag spam, etc.
Dmail has sold over 26,000+ domain accounts, and 15,000 users own at least one domain account.
In less than a month, more than 700,000 emails were completed and sent through Dmail, which is a fantastic testament to the utilization of the product at such an early stage.
For these reasons and more besides, InfinitySwap is delighted to be entering a partnership with InfinitySwap in which we will explore mutually beneficial areas of interest. These will include, but not be limited to, marketing support, tech support and infrastructure.
InfinitySwap understands the necessity of an interoperable and secure wallet login for Dmail, and that is why we have offered our wallet to users of the platform. We are delighted that this has now been fully integrated into Dmail Network's infrastructure.
This is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship between two of the Internet Computer’s most prominent projects.
We believe fantastic things will come as the result of it! Thank you to Dmail Network.