InfinitySwap and Mises Browser have announced our intention to collaborate on a variety of different levels, including marketing and web3 infrastructure, allowing for seamless mobile wallet use.
This marks another cross-chain partnership for InfinitySwap.
Mises Browser : Mises Browser is the world's first fast, secure and extension-supported mobile Web3 browser.
What is Mises?
Mises Browser is the world's first web3 browser with chrome extension support on mobile phones. The problem they solve is to make the user's web3 experience on mobile as good as on PCs.
The product is divided into two main parts:
1.Web3 website aggregator: The browser has a built-in Web3 website aggregator, which includes nearly 300 mainstream Web3 websites, allowing users to use Web3 services quickly and safely.
2. Extensions: Users can download the chrome extensions directly on Mises mobile browser and use it. The browser also has a built-in extension aggregator, which includes more than 200 wallets extensions
Why use Mises?
Why use Mises Browser?
1. The best mobile browser extension support is on Mises Browser. Most Chrome extensions are supported and optimized for use on mobile.
2. Convenient Web3 website access. The most commonly used Web3 websites are listed in the Web3 aggregator on the Mises Browser.
3. DID domain name resolution. DID domain names from different chains can be resolved on the Mises Browser to facilitate your direct access to Web3.
4.100% open source. Mises Browser is based on the latest Chromium kernel and fully self-developed by the Mises dev team. View in Github
5. Decentralized account system. Your account is based on a decentralized Mises ID, and it doesn't collect any of your personal information.
6. Faster running speed. Redundant functions are removed in the Mises Browser to improve the speed when using it.
7. Strong privacy protection. Incognito mode and private search can help you to protect your privacy.